IceBorn Express can be a stand-alone vending machine or work in combination with a retail location. It is designed for small format retail stores and to replace the existing ice supplier. The model can stand inside the store to simplify the customer experience and allow for convenience ice purchases or B2B sales. All units are installed with the SmartIce™ Remote Management System.
- Costs under $23k to purchase first ice machine.
- Accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Easy and minimal maintenance.
- Can be located indoors or outdoors.
- Retailers can sell ice on consignment.
- Can use cash, credit/debit, vend coupons or tokens for payment.
- Comes with our SmartIce™ Remote Management System.
- Bagged ice comes with two options: 10 lb. or 20 lb.
- Purified water comes with two options: 1 and 5 gallon options
- The ice storage bin is 250 lbs. (25-10 lb. bags)
- Can produce 500 – 1,100 lbs. (50 to 110-10 lb. bags) of ice per day
- The base dimensions are: 4’ W x 3’ D x 8’6” H
- The base requirements are: 110v and water supply
Pure, Fresh, Healthful
- With other services, up to 10 people could touch the bag before the customer. Our ice is only ever handled by the buyer.
- Our ice is never clumped up.
SmartIce™ Remote Management System
- Owner can manage their unit from a computer or smartphone
- Optimized to provide excellent customer support by letting you vend free bags of ice, reset the software controller, and provide refunds through the unit.
- Receive email alerts on issues with operations, customer usage trend data, and maintenance.
- Allows you track and summarize your sales, plus cross-compare with other units in the region.